In today’s hyperconnected world, businesses are increasingly relying on their online channel to drive business, create strong brands and reduce costs.
The Enhanced Support Service Level Agreement is an addition to our standard tech support. With this service you can benefit from a guaranteed increase in response times to your requests. The teams providing support are distributed globally and are prepared to help you, whatever the nature of your challenge.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Potential Operational Benefits
- Gain peace of mind with guaranteed response from Akamai within the promised time frame
- Get a jump start on issue resolution with faster response from Akamai
- Meet your internal SLAs with help from Akamai’s technical support team
- Improve your self-service ability throughnclassroom training conducted by Akamai
- Potential Business Benefits
- Minimize time to react to technical break-fix issues and enhance business continuity
- Extract maximum value from your Akamai investment
Enhanced Support SLA
In today’s hyperconnected world, businesses are increasingly relying on their online channel to drive business, create strong brands and reduce costs. To meet your organization’s growing expectations and meet stringent internal SLAs, you need your vendors to respond quickly to technical issues.
At Akamai we understand the importance of pace for your business and are committed to helping you reduce time-to-resolution by responding faster to your technical support cases.
What is Enhanced Support SLA
The Enhanced Support SLA module is an Akamai Support Services solution that promises faster response times from Akamai Customer Care when you open a technical support request.
It is designed as an add-on module with Akamai Standard Support.
Faster Response Times
Your calls and cases get routed to the top of the support queue and we promise our faster response SLAs*:
*The response SLAs above apply only for technical support requests reported via phone and Edge Control portal (https://control.akamai.com/)
Technical Support Priority Definitions
- P1 – Critical Impact: Akamai system or major application is down or seriously impacted and there is no reasonable workaround currently available.
- P2 – Major Impact: Akamai system or application is partially or moderately impacted, or a single incidence of failure is reported. There is no workaround or the work around is cumbersome to implement
- P3 – Low Impact: Routine maintenance, configuration change requests, questions about your account or contract, help managing your services online, information requests, and general feedback.
Unlimited Support Requests
You are granted unlimited support requests. While the Akamai Intelligent PlatformTM is proven to be very reliable, you have unlimited access to technical support for any Akamai-related issues that impact the performance or availability of Akamai services.
Akamai University is a great way for you and your team to learn how to use your Akamai Solution more effectively. The two-day course aims to empower you by boosting your Akamai knowledge.
- After going through the training, you will be able to:
- • Utilize the full feature set of your Akamai solution
- • Implement best practices to manage your Akamai set up
- • Troubleshoot common content publishing and delivery issues on your ow
With the Enhanced Support SLA module, you get one Akamai University seat at no additional cost. Akamai University classes are conducted throughout the year at locations across the world. You can use your free seat anytime within the first 12 months of signing up for Enhanced Support SLA module.
For more information on Akamai University and global calendar, please visit: www.akamai.com/training