Arturai, therefore makes the commitment to assure the protection of all personal data made available to it, by adopting various technical and organizational security measures in order to protect personal data against any form of illegal treatment.
Arturai is also committed to continuously improve the set of procedures and techniques implemented for the protection of personal data, including accepting, for this purpose, all suggestions that the users of this site send us.
Arturai Tecnologias de Informacao, Lda (hereinafter “Arturai”) is the data controller of the personal data collected through the use of the website.
1. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data is gathered exclusively for the following purposes:
- Contact request response. The legal basis for this purpose is the necessary performance of your request.
- Commercial management. The legal basis for this purpose is the performance of the contract with you.
- Recruitment processes. The legal basis for this activity is the performance of the contract with you.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
After you browse the site, Arturai will process certain personal data, which may consist of an identifier such as a name, identification number, on-line identifier or one or more characteristic elements of your physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social identity, for example in your CV, able to identify you as the data subject (hereinafter, simply the “Personal Data”). The Personal Data we process is as follows:
a. Browsing Personal
Data In normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire certain Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information not collected for association with identified data subjects, but information which, by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, permit the identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. This data is used in the form of server side “logs” for the sole purpose of obtaining information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation, to permit - given the architecture of the systems used - the correct provision of services, security and to ascertain liability in the event of possible cyber-crime against the site or third parties; this data is processed in accordance with the GDPR and kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
b. Data provided voluntarily by the user
c. Third-party data provided by the site user
When using certain services of the site, Arturai may also process some third-party Personal Data that you have provided. In such cases, you, as a user of the site who provides the Personal Data of a third party (your friend, acquaintance, relative, etc.), act as an independent data controller, and therefore assume all relevant legal obligations and responsibilities. As such, you will be required to fully indemnify Arturai against any complaint, claim or demand for compensation for damages caused to any third party whose Personal Data has been processed through your use of the site in violation of the applicable data protection regulations. In the case described, in the e-mail recommending one of our products to the third party, Arturai will provide the third party with your name and e-mail address, this being Personal Data you have provided to Arturai, in order to adequately inform the third party of the reason for the e-mail and the source that provided their Personal Data.
Definitions, characteristics and application of the legislation
There are various types of cookies with different characteristics and functions, which can remain on your computer for different periods of time: session cookies, for example, are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your device for a predetermined length of time.
The technical cookies do not require express consent.
On the other hand, “profiling cookies”, those aimed at creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages corresponding to the preferences expressed by the users while browsing the net, require the user’s prior consent.
Types of cookies used and optional enable/disable
Except for third party cookies, for which you should refer directly to the corresponding disable/enable procedures indicated in the links, the site uses the following cookies, which can be disabled:
- Technical browsing or session cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the Site or to permit use of the requested content and services.
- Technical analytics cookies, for the analysis of site usage by users. These cookies do not collect information on the user's identity or any personal data. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form.
- Functionality cookies, i.e. used to enable specific functions of the Site and a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) to improve the service provided.
WARNING: if you disable technical and/or functionality cookies, the website may not be available, or some services or functions of the website may not work properly, and you will have to modify or enter certain information or preferences manually each time you visit the site.
The details of the cookies sent through the site are as follows:
|Type of cookie and owner||Technical name of cookies||Operation and purpose||Persistence time|
|First-party - .arturai.com||PHPSESSID||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.||Session|
|Third-party - .widget-mediator.zopim.com||AWSALBCORS||For continued stickiness support with CORS use cases after the Chromium update, we are creating additional stickiness cookies for each of these duration-based stickiness features named AWSALBCORS (ALB).||7 days|
|Third-party - .arturai.com||__zlcmid||Live chat widget sets the cookies to store the Zopim Live Chat ID used to identify a device across visits.||1 year|
How to manage cookies
You can enable, block or delete cookies (entirely or in part) using the specific functions of your browser: however, if you disable technical and/or functional cookies, the website may not be available, or some of its services or functions may not work properly, and you will have to modify or enter certain information or preferences manually each time you visit the site.
You can get more information on how to set your cookie preferences on your browser through the following links:
You can also use the AdChoice tool provided by the Digital Advertising Alliance or the YourOnlineChoice tool provided by European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
4. RETAINING PERIOD
The Personal Data collected for performance of the services and recruiting will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve that purpose. In any case, given that such processing is conducted for the provision of services, the data controller will process and store your Personal Data for the period allowed by applicable law for the protection of its interests.
5. SHARING PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be shared with these recipients:
- Personal authorized of the Arturai, for example employees.
- Processors who provide to Arturai some services, es. Akamai.
- Legal authorities to which we are obliged to disclose your Personal Data.
The recipients above mentioned could be located outside the European Economic Area. Arturai ensures that the processing of your Personal Data by said recipients is conducted in compliance with the GDPR and other applicable laws. In effect, such transfers may be based on an adequacy decision, on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or on another suitable legal basis. You can get more information from Arturai.
6. RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS
Pursuant to art. 15 et seq. of the GDPR, you can exercise the following rights:
- Access: You can request to access your Personal Data that we are processing. You can also request to receive a copy of your Personal Data we are processing and obtain information about such processing.
- Correction: You can request the correction or modification of your Personal Data that we process if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase your Personal Data that we are processing, when you feel that the processing is unnecessary or unlawful.
- Object: You can object to us processing your Personal Data when you have relevant grounds to do so which you think should prevent us from processing data about you.
- Restriction: You can request the restriction of Personal Data processing concerning you when the Personal Data in our possession is inaccurate, unnecessary, has been processed unlawfully, or you have already objected to processing.
- Portability: You can request to receive a copy of the Personal Data you have provided to us. We will send the data to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also request that your Personal Data are transmitted to another data controller.
- Update your preferences for processing based on your consent.
Requests must be made in writing to the following address: email@example.com
In all cases you can always lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, if you consider the processing of your Personal Data to be in violation of the legislation in force.
7. LINKS TO PARTNER SITES
The Arturai website might contain links to third-parties / partners' websites. The referred sites are not under the control of Arturai, thus Arturai is not responsible for the content of any of these sites. Users of the Arturai website are advised, when accessing other sites, to look for the pages within those sites that refer to their privacy policies.
8. CHANGES IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS