Engage audiences with attractive images that are automatically optimized for both maximum visual quality and performance.
Your customers demand a fast engaging experience across all of your web and mobile properties. Solving your image challenges can streamline your publishing workflows but can also be the key to unlock better business results for your web sites and apps.
Image Manager automatically optimizes each online image for the best combination of size, quality, and file format suited for each image and device and offloads the artistic transformation of derivative assets to the cloud. The result is high quality, engaging web and mobile applications that are also fast and less complex to manage.
High-quality images are proven to be effective in driving better engagement online.
Akamai Image Manager makes image optimization simple. It is an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution that automatically optimizes each image for the best combination of size, quality, and format tailored for each end user and device. It also offloads the transformation of derivative image assets to the cloud.
- Deliver High-Quality Images Without Compromising Performance. Satisfy the demands for high-quality digital images from marketing without
compromising your page load times.
- Responsive Web Design (RWD), Mobile Sites, and Apps. Reduce the size of data payloads to improve RWD and mobile app experiences by dynamically transforming digital images for mobile screens and networks.
- Simplify Art-Direction Challenges. Dynamically manipulate digital images with artistic transformations from a single pristine asset to satisfy artistic requirements without the need to create and store additional derivative image assets.
- Manage Device Proliferation. Reduce the complexity to apply industry best practices in using browserspecific image formats and responsive or mobile-optimized images.
- Replace an In-House Image Transformation Process. Eliminate costs and complexity associated with a manual or homegrown effort to create, store, manage, and deliver derivative image assets.
- Optimize User-Generated Content. Gain control over how digital images are displayed and treated when being uploaded by your end users, and reduce the risk of oversized images slowing or blocking page downloads.