Providing employees with secure access to enterprise applications deployed behind the firewall is a
core requirement for all businesses.
Most companies allow access to their internal corporate applications in much the same way they did twenty years ago. But business models have changed—enterprise digital ecosystems, cloud applications and distributed users means that IT needs agility to rapidly respond to organizational and user requirements, as well as provide secure remote application access to employees, contractors, customers, and partners. Traditional access technologies like VPNs, proxies and remote desktop technologies just don’t cut it anymore.
Enterprise Application Access integrates data path protection, identity access, application security and management visibility and control into a single service.
Enterprise Application Access is a fundamentally new approach to remote access management that is easy for IT, provides inherently better security, and delivers exceptional user experience. With Enterprise Application Access, no one can get to applications directly because they are hidden from the Internet and public exposure. A unique dual-cloud architecture closes all inbound firewall ports while providing authenticated end users access to only their specific applications.
- Users access applications from any device on any browser – without any additional software, including VPNs and browser plugins.
- Stand up new applications and provision
users in minutes.
- Use a service that consolidates ADCs, Wan Optimization, VPN, & 2FA.
- No hardware or network changes required –
firewall rules, IP address white listing, etc.
- Keep all users off of your network.
- Lock down your firewall or security group to all inbound traffic.
- Make your applications invisible to the Internet.
- Easily add MFA to any app with the click of a button.
- Complete auditing and reporting of user activity.
- Available as built-in reports or can be integrated
with your existing tools.