Arturai’s Quality Policy is governed by the following principles:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting service requirements as well as legal standards and requirements.
- Support the relations with the suppliers on a partnership logic, considering them as an integral part of the Quality System and maintaining an evaluation and qualification of the services and products provided.
- Involve all employees in the Quality System, being attentive to their needs.
- Ensure the security of information and the protection of personal data, safeguarding the rights and duties defined by the legislation (GDPR).
- Ensure that the resources necessary for the effectiveness of the Management System are maintained.
- Systematically evaluate the results of the implementation of the Quality System, keeping all activities functioning according to established procedures, continuously improving the effectiveness of the System.
The policy is posted and available on the website to stakeholders.